If you have ever managed a database of customers or clients, you know it’s almost a full time job keeping it up-to-date. And if that database if so you can contact current and potential customers, mistakes can be costly.
It really does pay to use Direct Sites Online’s newsletter service – rather than set up your own Excel spreadsheet.
If you still need some convincing, check out these eight reasons why you should use an online newsletter service.
- Price: We can do a regular online newsletter for a fraction of what it would cost in wages to keep your database up-to-date in house.
- Design: Our templates are attractive and very easy to customise with your brand.
- Web integration: We can integrate your newsletter with the here most popular open-source CSM platforms – WordPress, Drupal and Joomla. So your visitors can subscribe straight from your page.
- Social media: We even have a Facebook app that will allow your likers to sign up you’re your Facebook business page. And your readers can share your newsletter on Twitter with just one click – and if the content is good enough, it may even go viral.
- Simple: Once we have set up your newsletter, it is easy for you to regularly update the content – you don’t need to know HTML. And if you don’t have time to write and send regular newsletters, Direct Sites Online can do this too.
- Spam boxes: Using our newsletter service will help your important information stay out of people’s spam boxes. Did you know that if someone marks your email as spam it may automatically get spammed for other subscribers? We prevent this by noticing when someone has marked it as spam, and automatically unsubscribing them from your list.
- Privacy concerns: Privacy laws in many countries mean it is unlawful to send someone an email unless they have expressly signed up for the service. And when they unsubscribe, they need to be immediately taken off. This is a huge burden for an admin officer with other work on their plate.
- Feedback: Our online newsletter subscription allows you to see how many subscribers you have, how many emails are opened, what links where clicked and more. This is powerful market research that can shape future campaigns.
If you are unhappy with your email marketing – or you haven’t even started email marketing (and you should!) contact Direct Sites Online on info@directsitesonline, or call 02 9557 7623. We’d love to help.