Yet, we keep coming back to Magento and advise our clients to do the same.
- Open source platform: Magento is a free open source, which keeps prices down for our small business customers, allowing them the best return on investment possible. It is also very easy for us to build, again saving you money.
- User-friendly: Once we build your Magento website, its content management system is incredibly user-friendly, which means you don’t have to keep hassling your developer every time you want to upload a new image, change pricing or alter product descriptions. It also allows you to offer your customers a variety of payment options, making their life easier and increasing your conversion rate.
- SEO friendly: Magento comes with options to optimise your website so more people can find you via search engines. And you can analyse the traffic through simple integration of Google analytics.
- Customisable: Magento is highly-customisable, making it perfect for any e-commerce website. There are thousands of extensions available and your Magento website can look like it’s one-of-a-kind.
- Architecture: The coding behind the Magento e-commerce solution is impressively robust and reliable, which means a stable website for your business.
- Features: All the basic features are already there including shopping cart, catalogue management, search, checkout and administration.
- Active community: Magento has an active and growing community of developers who report problems, share solutions and provide suggestion. Many even write open-source extensions that enhance the CMS. You can relax knowing the experts are always available.
Put simply, Magento is a robust, customisable, user-friendly platform with features that once would have been cost-prohibitive to most small and medium businesses.
Direct Sites Online clients get the benefit of our ten years of experience in building e-commerce websites, along with an open-source platform that can offer their customers a first-rate online shopping experience.
Talk to us today on 02 9557 7623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org about building you a Magento website and increasing your online sales.