Every business is unique, which is why your business’s website should be designed from scratch to suit your business needs. The only limitation is your imagination.
Some small businesses may only need one or two pages to showcase their business; while others will need an online E-commerce store with shopping carts, secure payment systems and more.
Direct Sites Online, the website design specialists, offers a range of web-site design packages to provide you with a comprehensive, cost-effective way of getting your business online.
Once you submit your enquiry, the expert web designers will take into account your needs and budget, as well as what you hope to gain from being on the World Wide Web. They will then provide you with their proposal and quote. As easy as 1, 2, 3.
While you can point them to some websites you like, they will only be used as a guide. Your website will be unique. – direct Sites Online does not use templates. Howeve,r if your budget is limited and you have already purchased a template website, we can also assist you.
Not only that, but if you don’t have a branding strategy, or even a logo, Direct Sites Online can help you with that as well.
The design process includes four stages:
- An analysis of your existing marketing material, such as brochures, catalogues, flyers
- A “environmental audit” to see what your competitors are doing on the web
- A review of your existing marketing strategy, with a focus on your online marketing
- An opportunity for you to review the site and discuss any changes
- When you are 100 per cent happy, the website goes “live” and the designer can explain any promotion opportunities.
It can’t be easier than that, so go to www.directsitesonline.com and get started on your website today.