We’ve given you the basic information about establishing your Facebook business page and how to increase likes, so now we thought we might give you a quick list of other things to do to make your Facebook presence work for you.
- Don’t mix your personal profile with your business page.
- If you do, then make lists and use the privacy settings, you don’t want your business contacts to see some of your more personal posts.
- Reinforce your brand by posting business-like photos of yourself on your business page.
- Post business updates on your wall. Keep it professional, but it doesn’t hurt your clients to see the human side of you. For example, “Have five new clients today. Wondering whether I will be able to get to the post-Christmas sales.”
- Have your website URL visible on your Facebook Welcome page.
- Use applications to integrate your blog and newsletter to your page.
- Fill out your profile completely – including the option to reveal yourself as the page owner.
- Network with other Facebook business pages in your field. Seek collaboration opportunities.
- Post special deals and discounts for your likers.
- Join networks and groups related to your industry.
- Share useful articles that relate to your field and will interest your fans.
- Post survey and questions to get a feel for your audience.
- Research prospects before contacting them.
- Add your Facebook URL to all your marketing collateral.
- Establish trust by suggest complementary pages to your likers.
- Update your page on a regular basis.
- Respond to comments and wall posts in a timely fashion.
These are just some of the ways that Facebook can benefit your business. We’d love you to share others in the comments section.
And if you need help with your Facebook business page, contact Direct Sites Online now on email@example.com